TDS Coverage - Canadian 5th Scale Nationals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDS

Well in keeping with most 5th scale events the fireworks are out!

It was a great first day here at Walton and tomorrow will for sure be an aggressive day of racing.

Check out Day 1 coverage here - Listen here

Well to play it safe they called off the night races, which kinda sucks cause I was lookin forward to the night race.

Overall it was a great day of racing, all the quals were completed and tomorrow we are straight into the mains.

Listen to Day 2 coverage - Listen Here

Well thats a wrap on Special Coverage of the Canadian 5th Scale Nationals at Walton Raceway in Walton, Ontario!!

This was a fantastic event with some great racing! I would highly recommend putting this on your calender for next year, it is well worth the drive. My hats off to all the crew from RC Acres for pulling off a great weekend.

I am also very much looking forward to seeing some of the video that KPOP will be churning out, between his time lapse and the helicopter video it should make for some killer footage!

Check out Day 3 coverage here - Listen Here

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks