Team Chase Cage Dye Job Fail =Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDS

Well the attempt to fix my dye job did not come out well. I followed the instructions to a T....pardon the pun! For those of you who haven't seen this I had intended for the top half of my cage to be red.....didn't quite come out that way

545812_112139855588195_100003765432118_51123_196901993_n.jpg

So.....I'm gonna make the best of it and run a contest for the name. I am putting up matching Dark Soul Shot glasses as a prize for the best name. The winner will be decided by a 3 judge panel, me myself and I ("I" is a pit of a prick)

DSR5000-l1.jpg

Post 'em up boyz!! Winner will be announced on the next episode of TDS

Oh dear! I would say the pink could be re-dyed black
I would call it the"Jackobyte" cage.He's. a member here and likes pink
:rolleyes:
J

Your the one who wears double bubble pink blouses and not me mate, haven't anything pink in my clothes collection, can't say the same for your camp styling though..

What about: Team Camp Cage..
or: Team Cockup Cage..

Here's a few:
Pepto Power
Sissy Killer
Pink Panther (obviously)
Lady Killer (yeah baby!)
The Womanizer
Sluts R Us
The Vaginator
The Virginator
The Clam Slammer (my personal favorite)
The George Michael
USS Red Snapper

!

Last edited by a moderator:
i think its one of those things nobody wants to win a gay pink cage great

It would suit Voo as i've seen him wear the exact same outfit, Pink Blouse and Orange golf style pants..:lol::lol::lol:

I just want the DS shot glasses, can make some heavy use of them in the coming weeks hoodled around the barby on these cooler evenings....

It would suit Voo as i've seen him wear the exact same outfit, Pink Blouse and Orange golf style pants..:lol::lol::lol:

I just want the DS shot glasses, can make some heavy use of them in the coming weeks hoodled around the barby on these cooler evenings....

tut tut....right,you've asked for it now:rolleyes:
J;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks