Team Chase Cage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone using the Team @Chase cage on their KM? I am kind of torn at the moment between going for a Pro 2 look or going with a Woodster body.
i have the t1000 and have the team @Chase cage and love it..i just ordered the panel kit also from dan and it will be here tomorrow..i like the cage because fo me it leaves more options for making it look like a "desert truck"

Last edited by a moderator:
No I ordered the team chase cage from Dave's motors for my t1000.my other t1000 has dans cage and panels and IMO are just as tough as team chase and the barn dog panels. but that's your choice.I have them both and love them both..

Going to be putting on the TC cage tonight as well as some other goodies from Turtle...has anyone done anymore custom panels...other than Johan? I was looking over the cage and see some potential for some Lexan I have sitting around...

My cage is modified in the rear by the previous owner due to fitment issues. Can't remember exactly what was done but if there's an interest I'll take some pictures and post them in this thread. I don't have the car at my house at the moment which is why I'm asking instead of just posting pics :)

I've switched my pipe to a DDM Rear Dominator V2. Well worth the money if you ask me. It's a fair bit louder even though I got the silenced version. The bottom end is way better with this pipe.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks