Team Losi 5ive-T released!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Nobody includes a remote kill switch.

I think for safety they all should come with a kill switch and buy them from Kent! Then he would be so busy he could hire me to work for him. LOL

Will it is official the Losi 5ive t weighs 37 pounds 2.5 ounces ready to run with out fuel.

Well weather it's good, Bad, Ugly, Cool, Overpriced, or what ever it is to all of us.. The best thing is another Company to look at for our 5th scale needs.. As well as making OUR scale more mainstream is the most important part of all this.. I mean look at all the talk that has come to 5th already.. Just like 8th and 10th.. Banter back and forth about Brands is awsome for us.. No more just compareing Hpi to imported brands. I personnely love all aspects of LS and this just makes it better.. Having pro drivers involved in LS will just be awsome.. Adam Drake driving a 5th,, Come On! That is just Cool!! mabey now we will get other US Comp involved.. Step 1 has been taken.. I cant wait to see where this all goes.. Mabey now we could get the MCD and FG market to grow over here.. Quality cars and parts can only get bigger form this.... :cup-1:

i was at the Nuremberg toy fair 2 yrs ago and talked to the guys at the traxxas stand about their possible future involvement in 1/5th scale and they said that they were watching the market closely and also said that something may be in the pipeline...now a 5sc with a solid axle rear end like the full scale would be something i would buy tomorrow...Mr traxxas are you watching still or building? i'll bet a couple of cents that something will come from traxxas soon ie 5th scale slash but not electric please....you read it here first;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks