technokit lsd diff and fg sportline

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharkey

ive found a technokit lsd diff on ebay for what seems to be a good price, in the auction it says it should fit an fg sportline. can anyone confirm that it will or will not fit my sportline?

item number is 360232637362

not positive, but my understanding is the diff demensions and bearings are the same size. so it should fit, but im only going on what i have read over the last few yrs.

ok thats a start, although im hoping for a more solid answer before i shell out the money for one of these diffs.

anyone with any technokit diff in an fg??? or an fg diff in a technokit???

got no answer back on shipping to canada from the item number i posted above. i did however find a seller (simon's r/c spares) that was selling a used technokit diff. im unsure if its the same as the others, however im going to find out if it works or not as i bought it, along with a bunch of other stuff from him. i never asked, however id guess it came from an fg as ive never seen him sell any technokit parts, and all he does is part out 1/5 scales, mainly fg's.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks