technokit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't remember who the Techy Supplier inthe states is. You Might Try FG Hopups. or rcnuthobbies. maybe bigboystoysandhobbies.

T

i don't remember who the Techy Supplier inthe states is. You Might Try FG Hopups. or rcnuthobbies. maybe bigboystoysandhobbies.

T

The supercross is an XRC model. Try VSModelsport and see if they have parts.

Finally got an answer directly from Technokit in Italy... There are no North American importers... They said I can buy parts directly from them....

Oh well....

I snapped an arm, so I ordered an XRC arm.... I should have upgraded the whole front end to aluminum while I still could...

im sure you ll find a supplier in the UK willing to ship stateside. maybe search for some UK hobby shops.

not sure but i think XRC is a subsidiary of Technokit, ie the Techno Jr stuff.
though im not sure on this at all. i seem to remember it from some website. lol
T

I'm confused, isn't XRC a chinese manufacture? Is this Technokit the same car you see on Ebay cheap?

The XRC car is a Knock off of a Technokit Jr... I don't know if the car is licensed by Technokit or just the usual Chinese way of reverse engineering everyone else's products....

The only saving grace is that the arms on all the TKT cars are the same....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks