Tesla s5 audi.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can see this sort of thing becoming mainstream. will probably start with converting classic cars then move onto more modern. just think of how many diesel cars there are on the road at the moment in Europe alone that are going to be phased out over the next 5-10years!

someone stands to make a hell of a lot a cash!!

hell my next car will have a v8 (M3/C63) just because I want one while I can plus it will annoy the Gretta's of the world lol

I love the idea of the electric car, 100% torque on demand. We just need to remember one thing, that every seems to forget. Right now coal, gas, and nuclear power is what generates most of our electricity. So were going to save the planet by converting to electric cars that need charged. Besides that look into what kind of pollution goes into making the batteries and other electronics. It's not much better then burning gas or diesel. Once we have a substantial amount of power generated by good clean energy, and making the car parts don't do years worth of damage, then I'm all in. Jumping my electric bill 4 to 5 times my normal rate its self would put it out of my reach. I don't spend $400.00 on gas, or diesel a month in all of my vehicles, and 2 of them get 9 miles to the gallon.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks