Testing some new Cameras at the Bash....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdarsa

The sun is out and we had a great weekend on the golf course with the London All Star Bashers. A Small gathering this weekend includes Bajas, Losi & Vekta - regular Sunday mornings in Enfield North London if anyone wants to join...
All done on SJCam SJ5000 + Panasonic HC-V160 - £130 (needs a bit practice still as you can tell!)

Enjoy the video - there are some good forward and rear facing sequences....

Here is some drone footage of some running in January....

More to come soon!

Jubilee Park - Enfield - parking right outside! Sunday mornings from about 10.30 onwards most weekends.

I am not around this weekend - we have a whatsapp group - you need to visit at least once to join - If I am not there, ask for Zach, Tom, Jim or Ben and you will get added! See you soon.

BTW - whats your name - so I can pass the details on?

Valentin,
I'm living in Dartford area(Swanscombe) !Probably 45 min driving ... I'm not sure if I will made this weekend (Easter Sunday) but definitely the next one,if the weather is ok... However,don't mind to ride my car in some mud if I'm accompanied by few other's ! thanks for your time and info! Cheers

Hey all that looks like great fun!.... and I’m not to far away.
If you guys are still at this spot this year from spring onwards I’ll defo make it down and ask to join the group. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks