tgn redneck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaellfc95

iv just bought a tgn redneck duel filter and an outerwere should i use both fome fillters and the redneck or just the inner filter and the redneck ?
thank
mike

properly oiled inner filter, then the red neck, then the outerwares.
i have a thread in the motors section labled. properly oiled and setup air filter......

this thread describes how i setup my air filter system.

i run the TGN redneck on my FG baja, both oiled and a FG second stage on my FG MT also oiled. I think the TGN is allot better, easier to clean and does a better job.

I have standard foam filter (well oiled) and then a TGN Redneck over the top (lightly oiled from the inside), works a treat in general grassy/dusty conditions.

if you gently peel back the Redneck you can see if the inner foam is dirty, if it is not you can clean just the redneck, saving some time and effort. I find I can run quite a few tanks before I have to wash the inner foam.

I can't see the harm in running an outerwears as well if it's very dusty, though having 3 filters on grass is a bit overkill and will restrict the airflow a little (more air means you can run more fuel = more power).

i peel the tgn back, if inner foam is clean I keep running, when inner starts to look dirty I clean both. get huge run times between cleans but it is wet at the moment so not as much dust.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks