The 2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Whose gonna take the cup home?

• Detroit Red Wings

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Pittsburgh Penguins

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Detroit. I'm not a fan of either but cannot stand hearing about the two (Crosby, Malkin) ANY MORE!!!!
Detroit, get it over with so I can start watching football and see what changes the Wild will do for next year. :)

WOW!

The Wings took the Penguins to school in game 5 (5-0), as usual when the Penguins get hit in the mouth early they lose their composure and start taking stoopid penalties.

The Red Wings power play was damn near flawless.

ya, I agree, it seems they never get penalties called when playing at home :p

Penguins had trouble with Washington at first too. can't count them out. pretty resilient group of kids. I like offensive hockey the best. the pens vs caps was the best series I have seen for open hockey this year...

I hate our coach for that reason. grr trap hockey. and my fav coach is in edmonton now :(

sorry back to the scheduled programming

GO PENGUINS...

we have a local kid that cheers the wings. I give him a hard time. he isn't from detroit and isn't old enough to have history, so he takes the easy route and picks a team that always wins to cheer for. my team usually sucks but I'm a homie

I admit, the players for Detroit have it right. balanced budget, players take less to play there just to be there. I envy that as a fan, and it pisses me off we spend a gazillion dollars for 2 players. always always always.... boo Detroit not a Penguins fan, I am an anti Detroit fan hehe

The Wings looked very tentative tonight and lost 2-1 (thanx to Ozzie for keeping it close), well last year they won the cup in Pittsburgh, now they have a chance to win it in front of the home crowd.

Game 7 Friday at the Joe. :hammer:

Congratz to the Pittsburgh Penguins on winning the 2009 Stanley Cup.

Good to see Mario hoist the cup again.

See ya next year. :2guns:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks