The chick mahal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do make smaller bailers. The little round bailers I could run. I just don't think id have the oompf to run a regular size machine. Or if I did it would be so slow I could rake it up faster.? To big a investment to gamble on. Might finance a new kubota large L or small M. I think the larger L's approach 70hp, and they put more to the pto than the older machines.

Oh, I have some going. I don't grow anything great though. Looks good, but is usually just ok.?‍♂️ Im not a green thumb at all. Seeds go in the dirt and I get what I get. Zero maintenance.?‍♂️

No ,there is a lot more to that to produce high quality stuff ,like know the female from the males ,I think it is
the male plant that has to be tossed ,also ,they do other stuff ,proper maintance ,vitamins ,right atmosphere
conditions ,an I believe they keep some type of parts trimmed off ,also they will split the base of the plant
just above the root ball!

We just ran the small square bales. I'd go M over L series if you intend to work the 3 point at all. Friend had a L series, put a 3pt Alamo flail mower on the back. Busted the lower link mount right off the transmission. The dealer sold this combo specifically as compatable. Long story short. They wanted to do some sort of rig with M series parts. Lawyers got involved. Now he has a M52 something And is quite happy it over the L series. I think it was 47 hp. Cant remember the model.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks