The "DEESIDE JUMP STIG" !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh, ive just sat and cringed big time at each of my crashes, as I can see just how much the whole thing flexes and bends when it takes a bad landing !!:w00t::w00t:

BRILLIANT vid tho Paul..... LOVE the slo-mo's....:cup-1:

And just HOW CLOSE did the camera get to my car on that bit where you are filming at the top of the ramp ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Nice vid Paul :cool: The slow mo is cool & it shows the durability of these things & the punishment they have to take. What camera are you using??

yeh, ive just sat and cringed big time at each of my crashes, as I can see just how much the whole thing flexes and bends when it takes a bad landing !!:w00t::w00t:

BRILLIANT vid tho Paul..... LOVE the slo-mo's....:cup-1:

And just HOW CLOSE did the camera get to my car on that bit where you are filming at the top of the ramp ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

pete i felt the wind mate. next time lets see if we can get closer....:lol::lol:

Just got back from my hols, so decided to have a look at the KM as it stopped workin on the last outting. :(
Stripped it down today and found that the Cylinder head has split again around the engine bolt, its the second in the last month. looks like its down to the pipe slapping down hard on the ground after the jumps, you can see it slamming down in the vid @ 1:54.
I'll PM rcmodelz as they gave me a replacement last time but i won't hold my breathe on it this time.

Just got back from my hols, so decided to have a look at the KM as it stopped workin on the last outting. :(
Stripped it down today and found that the Cylinder head has split again around the engine bolt, its the second in the last month. looks like its down to the pipe slapping down hard on the ground after the jumps, you can see it slamming down in the vid @ 1:54.
I'll PM rcmodelz as they gave me a replacement last time but i won't hold my breathe on it this time.

thats a pisser ian, i,ve just order,d a new 26cc cy head kit from abbots only £45 with gaskets, are you still running the dom type exhaust on yea k,m?

Mate thats harsh. I think maybe a CY or Zen top end might be in order ?
You think that the dom pipe might be causing it ??

Aye its got to be the dom, i was running it with the new rd logics pipe but it seemed to hold the motor back so changed back to the dom and hey presto another snapped head.
Tip; if you run with the dom or dom clone get a good rear bumper.

Sounds like an x-can would be better with the stingers exiting under the rear wing. They would be more protected than the standard KM pipe. They sound good too :cool:

Sounds like an x-can would be better with the stingers exiting under the rear wing. They would be more protected than the standard KM pipe. They sound good too :cool:

This is one reason why I think I'm going to stick with my stock SS pipe.
Maybe not the best out there, and I have been considering a Dom for the extra power, but after this, I'm sticking with the nicely tucked away SS pipe, considering the bad landings I have !!:w00t:

This is one reason why I think I'm going to stick with my stock SS pipe.
Maybe not the best out there, and I have been considering a Dom for the extra power, but after this, I'm sticking with the nicely tucked away SS pipe, considering the bad landings I have !!:w00t:

Think i might put the SS pipe on it next time, just seen some new exhaust coupling gaskets for £5 off ebay, as mine is totally cream crackered.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks