The history of my homemade rc built

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see a lot of work has gone into this project:)

the front suspension remind me of FG's formula 1 set up

looking close i can make out its gonna be 4 wheel drive but i can't see

the front drive shafts hmmmmmmmm

but looking good :cool2:

dude, you're my hero.

when the missus isn't looking, I'll be buying some tum and welding one up like yours, that's some class act you have there.

rather than listing what you have made yourself, would it be simpler to just tell us what bits you didn't make, and what engine you going to put in her?

dude, you're my hero.

when the missus isn't looking, I'll be buying some tum and welding one up like yours, that's some class act you have there.

rather than listing what you have made yourself, would it be simpler to just tell us what bits you didn't make, and what engine you going to put in her?

Thank you very much .

I didn't make the rod ends , O rings . ball bearings , wheels and tires ,springs ,gears and engine.I want to build , not put together parts from other cars.
My engine is zenoah 26 cc ,ALRO tunning, I hope to take 4+hp / 14000ram, with the special pipe.

I'm Trying to picture the scale of this thing with a bike brake. Will it fall into the 1/4 or 1/5 scale category?

Great progress.

Chris

1/3 Scale? Now that's what i'm talking about. Can't wait to see it run. You should throw a 60cc motor in there.

How's the carbon fiber body coming along. You've got a great attention to details.

Chris

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks