the King Motor T1000 and the T2000 eng. have?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timduli

hey guys.

abit of a newb here, i already own a few trucks, but im only now st arting to get the real interest in this, and i was wondering if anyone of you could tell me how much hp these engines got, im interested in using some money, but not interested in selling my house for it :p

like this one f.eks http://www.ebay.com/itm/King-Motor-...l_Vehicles&hash=item3f1a539362#ht_5014wt_1135

is this a good car at all?
I want to be able to have some speed aswell, so i came over this one, but how are they on low rpm and such?
And is it actually possible to do some jumps with this hing as it comes out of the box, without destroying it?

Any help at all would make me a happyer guy!
Thanks in advance.

Everyone's got an opinion on here!!
It looks great and priced reasonably competitively.

Brand new - ever used them before? Throw a couple of questions at him and see how keen he is to reply.

55mph is a tad optimistic - possible with modified engines, tuned pipes and a 2-speed.

Al.

Everyone's got an opinion on here!!
It looks great and priced reasonably competitively.

Brand new - ever used them before? Throw a couple of questions at him and see how keen he is to reply.

55mph is a tad optimistic - possible with modified engines, tuned pipes and a 2-speed.

Al.
This car has tuned pipe, uppgraded engine and 2 speed it says..
But only 5% of them dealers includes the HP when selling a car, wich i find rather annoying.. as i have no clue how much hp these engines have :/

To be honest, I wouldn't get paranoid about power ratings.
It's also related to the condition of the piston / cylinder - ring seal / compression - and after that the tuning, fuel, altitude, air density ...... air filter .... bearings .... condition of pipe - tuned of course .... any leaks?

I'm happy when I see mine running 'reasonably well', but I'm not a racer.

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks