The loop on top,cut it or leave it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess i'll sleep on it. i cant make my mind up. It just seems to stick out from the look of the car but does serve a purpose.

I'm a huge Family Guy fan too ;)

sleeping on it is good. Just did that myself on something and on my second cup of coffee this morning it was like... oh ya. man I was stupid for hours yestrday lol

stick out bwahahaha (in Peter thought) Hey Lois, Diahrea

What model is that? Is that loop standard or an add on? Looking at it again I would cut it off & replace it with something more subtle.

Not only does it look like a handle.... it works like a hadle too!:)

I've noticed that on my MANY upsidedown landings... this loop is the point that takes most of the impacts... to the point that I bent the roll bars once (i just bent hthem back into place)....

Without this large loop... you will be taking a more square hit on the rollbars...

I do admint it don't look pretty... it does function well...

It also catches the BAJA from running under things and getting stuck further in than you can reach!

I have the KSRC 001, It doesn't have the metal cage or the loop, and I have had a couple roof flips and haven't had a problem. I don't think the loop looks the greatest but, I bet yours is easier to pick up and keep a hold of then mine lol. The roll bar that was linked above looks nice though.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks