The Malta RC Marder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has disk brakes on all 4 corners, a Samba pipe that I painted black with BBQ paint and alot of aluminum. I am not finished yet but when its done it should look pretty good.

Thanks,

I am waiting for my friend to cut out the vinyl graphics for the body. I already have the Malt cross on it but it will also have Malta RC down the side in a cool text. Should look good.

I like the pipe black like that. Have you sprayed one like that before? I'm assuming since a BBQ grill can get up to about 500 degrees it should be okay for the pipe. Looks like the whole rear is alloy as well as the most of the front! Nice!

bbq paint, what a great idea!! I dig how the paint scheme matches the avatar

Thanks, soon all my rigs will be sporting the same paint scheem.

The BBQ paint worked out really well and seems to have bonded well. We will see how it holds up to the heat. I am planing on going for a run tonight.:2guns:

Hey Al, just thought you may want to know that it's a Marder Race you have. I've had the car at my place for a little while so I know for sure! :clown:

You can also go to your local John Deere dealership and buy "Muffler Black" exhaust paint. It's designed to withstand temps up to 1700*f..

I've used it for years on my snowmobile pipes. It lasts for about 3 years before it burns off.

Hey Al, just thought you may want to know that it's a Marder Race you have. I've had the car at my place for a little while so I know for sure! :clown:

Hey Selwa, you still want the Samba???? I think I want a side domm instead:2guns:

Yes it is a Marder race but only has the 23cc. I wish I had the 26

Where in Malta do you live? I am from Cospicua. But I haven't been there since I was 5, would be nice to get back for a visit.
not far i live in paola your welcome to come see my projects here are the pictures
Picture007.jpg

Picture002.jpg
the first one is my turbine funny car
second one is my 105 inch dragster

lol... I never would have guessed that there would be a strip long enough for one of those to get up to speed in malta:clown:

When you just get started the Island ends..lol.. just kidding.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks