The new Flysky FS-IT4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
As stated on the redcat rampage fourm No you will not see anything on ch3 but it has to be set to toggle on the channel 3 make sure that it is not set to return on the 3rd channel. Now in all fairness I tried everything in my power to get the ramtech kill switch to work with the IT4 and I just could not get it to work at all it works great with the GT3B on the 3rd channel. The killer rc kill switch works good on the IT4 because you can adjust the kill switch. There is power always showing on the IT4 radio 3rd channel.

but the version fs-it4 and version 1 or 2?
and then with the setting of the super bee that way if you have a malfunction such as loss of signal, the engine shuts off?

ok

but the 3v setting on the radio the super bee comes into operation if there is a loss of signal?
the super bee has as its setting failsafe min 3.8v for the rx and usually a normal battery pack rx 6v no longer responds to 4v

We have not had any problems at all with this setup and I have run this same setup in 6 of my 5 scales and it works just great. We use 6 v nihm and 7.4v lipo

Last edited:
seen that the super bee is designed to come into operation by a min of 3.8v, a battery pack from 6v to 4.8v off the rx.
the super bee set to 3.8v not turn off the engine or am I wrong?

in your video you set the sensitivity of glitches is off
in this way the super bee does not respond to signal loss or malfunction caused by tx / rx STILL LESS if the rx is turned off due to battery low

Last edited:
ok

but the 3v setting on the radio the super bee comes into operation if there is a loss of signal?
the super bee has as its setting failsafe min 3.8v for the rx and usually a normal battery pack rx 6v no longer responds to 4v

Radio glitch detection and low battery voltage are two separate things.

If you have a 6v battery on the car, the Super Bee should be set at 4v Cutoff, or 5v if you want to be even more friendly to your rx battery.

The 3v cutoff is only for use with a 4 cell 4.8v battery pack, which helicopters use.

http://www.killerrc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=591

Last edited:
This part I knew and I only have to run it like that on the Flysky IT4 because if its set any higher the voltage would sound on the radio and the kill switch would continue to cut the engine off if you are running and squeezing the trigger or turning the wheel left or right because any activity would cause the battery voltage to drop. I only run it for 1/12 hr before I charge anyway so it never really actually drops that low.

Radio glitch detection and low battery voltage are two separate things.

If you have a 6v battery on the car, the Super Bee should be set at 4v Cutoff, or 5v if you want to be even more friendly to your rx battery.

The 3v cutoff is only for use with a 4 cell 4.8v battery pack, which helicopters use.

http://www.killerrc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=591

perfect thanks

in the video you can see that the switch 2 is set to kill off glitch inactive with this setting if you are experiencing malfunctions such as loss of signal, etc. The super bee will not stop the engine from what you read in in the instructions, so while having the ability to turn off the motor from ch3 tx, if the radio signal is absent the super bee will continue to move the model or wrong?

at this time I made some test:
if I remove the battery to turn off the tx radio,the super bee remains in ON

Another test has been to cause the battery discharge of the tx for at shutdown the tx,the super bee remains in ON.

in both cases the super bee should not go in the switching off engine?

Another test:
normally the fs-it4 after 10minutes of inactivity should go off
but if the receiver is switched on the radio will not turn off
fs-it4 turns off when you turn off the receiver
if you turn on the radio just the auto power off function after 10minutes of inactivity.
so if there is a malfunction caused by radio switching off "sudden" super bee with fs-it4 does not work.
These tests were done by setting the super bee so:
1 5v cutoff switch up
switch2 up (factory set to 1)

another thing I noticed is that when the battery drops almost to the 5v buzzer emits a suno taaaaaa taaaaaaa
the LED remains green instead of the super bee until your cutoff detecting 5v off the super bee, flashes green / red and the buzzer will beep beep beep
now belonging to the speech Unable to switching off the radio with rx turned on
everything else works well?

Found out why my ch3 wasn't showing any status on the main screen. My steering mix was turned on. I changed it to standard mode and ch3 now shows up and everything seems to work now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks