The new mega Arrma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evssv. I don't think it is. And Arrma have been moving up the scales this last year. I think it was an Arrma guy who said that the perfect scale for their kind of RC's is 1:6/1:7 which is the size of their last releases. So it makes sense to take on the number one large scale monster truck which regardless of what people think of it and the company behind it, is the most popular MT around.

edit. Come to think of it. It looks like an oversized Kraton. It would make perfect sense as a part of their lineup considering the two 1:7 speed demons they just dropped. The Kraton was their speed demon truck with a 110km/h top speed right out the box. So now that they have a speed racer, a very fast basher on the same platform here is the monstertruck cousin for the 2019/20 release schedule.

That's a home build, not only would an arma have stickers all over it, but it's a cross between 2 arms vehicles. Plus look at the massive spacers on the arms.

It was in a Traxxas group I'm in, guy built it.

It's already been acknowledged that it's the new Arrma. It was leaked by the guy who runs aussie rc play ground and he got in trouble about it. Besides, it does have Arrma stickers on it and an enlarged Kraton body and bumper.

It's already been acknowledged that it's the new Arrma. It was leaked by the guy who runs aussie rc play ground and he got in trouble about it. Besides, it does have Arrma stickers on it and an enlarged Kraton body and bumper.

Also the 'homebrew' idea didnt sit with me because who makes an oversized Kraton body and what for exactly? Someone who wants their Losi LST to look like an oversized Kraton? That has to be a very limited market.

I wonder if having a single jet, less drag, and possibly integrate it better to the body, or possibly smaller jets, how it would perform.

Having the dual edfs does make them look massive.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks