The Postman came

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't meant to be slamming you alone... It was meant to slam you both!

I couldn't care less about all the poop you just typed... I was simply stating a fact that the Jet Pro pipe comes in many different style and variances.. There 2 Monster Beetle pipes. Silenced and Unsilenced. There are 2 Marder pipes. Silenced and unsilenced. There are 3 MT pipes, (The version 2 wraps up to the front shock tower) and the rear version (V1) both in silenced and unsilenced... There are 4 (at least) versions for the hpi... Now that being said, it is unjust to compare any of those pipes against each other. There were all designed to do different things at different rpm. Period.

I also couldn't care less about your length of R/C time or fuel consumption, it's irrelevant. I was stating a fact, uninformed members (You and Voo) should feel free to make you opinions known, but to bash a product that may be the perfect fit for another is asinine.

If you get butt hurt over this than so be it... I am just tired of watching so called "Experienced" members give bad information to new members. I have seen it more and more recently and I'm getting sick of it. I am making a stand, if you don't like it tough! I am standing up for the new guys that are trying to learn something...

I remember when I first got started in this hobby, I too was confused and I didn't know which way to turn. The new members now are being spoon-fed bullshit just like I was 4-5 years ago... There is no sense in that. If you have money to blow on pipes and whatever else, then good for you, but the rest of us don't have money falling out the poophole.

My original comment was stated to make a point. The OP said he was short on cash and didn't want to hack his body. The only pipe that is cheap and will fit under the body is the JP.

You're right, you shouldn't have been slammed with the post I put up. It really wasn't meant to be directed at you alone, I was trying to address you both. My apologies.

Ya know I used to come on here to have fun and shoot the poop, now it's just too damn sissified! There's wackos scamming people and lying about it, threads being "Modified" without the OP's consent and now I have to be careful how I word things so I don't hurt someones feelings, what a bunch of BS...

If you don't like me anymore, so be it. If others think I'm a peepee, so be it. I am who I am. If you lost respect for me... OK. I never asked for it to begin with. If you have questions, ask, I'll still answer them to the best of my abilities.

This is a PUBLIC forum, a place to sit around and talk about toy trucks! Damn, it's not like it's important. We're not curing Cancer or solving world hunger, quit taking yourselves so seriously...

I used to come on here to have some fun and cut loose, now it's more aggravation than what's it's worth.

You think JetPro sux, fine don't buy it!

Hey Trip,,BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thanks for that mate,that was the best laugh I've had for ages:cup-1::cup-2::cup-3:

You said your making a stand for the new members? I didnt know Woodie opened the position for Union representative :lol::lol::lol: Or indeed we had a union???:D

Jeeze mate,I have had to HEAVILY edit this post!
J.

Last edited:
I am sick of seeing the new guys get talked in to buying thaings that are not needed...

I don't need the forum owner to "Open a position for a union" to make a statement.

As far as saying "No one is making me stay here" do you really want me to leave?

Edit my posts, I don't care... I know it won't be the first time...

I am sick of seeing the new guys get talked in to buying thaings that are not needed...

I don't need the forum owner to "Open a position for a union" to make a statement.

As far as saying "No one is making me stay here" do you really want me to leave?

Edit my posts, I don't care... I know it won't be the first time...

Nobody here is trying to talk anyone into buying things,its' just the members opinion.
Since you have came back to the forum I don't think there is a post where you havn't slated someone or had something bad to say.
You had a crack at me saying I thought the Jetpro pipe on my truck was crap,i said it was crap for my application as I only run short courses and don't have the room to open the pipe up.
I'm not editing this post as there is no need to but if you have something bad to say can you keep it civilised.
Thanks
J

I believe I have been extremely civil...

If you are looking for a sc pipe, then the top end pipe isn't going to work for you. But slandering J/P because the pipe doesn't work in your 5t has absolutely nothing in common with the Beetle pipe, so therefor the 2 cannot be compared.

You are right, since I have been back I am a little different. I am a whole lot less patient with BS and the people who love to spread it. having your wife and kid splattered by a drunk tends to make you less patient of ignorance. This place 3 years ago was great, now there are too many people acting like it's RCU. Bashing someone for having a different opinion. WTF? It's rubbish.

an fg pipe and an hpi pipe are 2 different beasts.... one the exhaust comes out the back side of the rac, the other the front. so lengths and chambers are totally different. it's like comparing apples to oranges. like comparing my f1 pipe to my tb2 pipe. neither would fit the other and space constraints make them what they are. I've got 2 jet pros, 2 fg pipes, a samba and a vrc. and if you get the right pipe for the application, they all are great pipes. I can wheely a 4wd so torque must be possible from a jet pro ;)

i think this thread has gone a bit "pete tong" fellas! :(

We all have our own opinions etc! & as pipeous said, different pipes for different conditions/cars! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks