The productive, law abiding Americans, are on their own.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minnesota RC

Everyone inside and outside the U.S. are watching the process of rioters, looters, and the criminal activity with the help of enabling politicians, change America for the worst. This is just like the west during the end of the 19th century, when justice was every loose, and those in charge looked away. The neighborhoods burning, looted, then destroyed are leaving those who live there in an unprecedented time as the pandemic that cut their lively hoods into misery, and hopelessness, and now have the neighborhood destroyed by those who don't think of the consequences of their actions or simply don't care and what the system to change to their liking anyway. These protests are not protests when they become violent, beating those in the way, and looting to get that pair of shoes or designer hand bag, and they are no longer "non-violent" protesters when they let it happen in front of them and not do a thing. Pessimistic Mondays.

Unfortunately.... imo....I thk the USA is on a downhill track with no brakes ..?
I think your 100% correct. Speaking in general terms of course. We have become a bunch of fat, lazy, entitled, do nothings. The days of self reliance are gone. The days of wondering what can goverment do for me, or who can I screw over to get what I want flourish. Our demise began with the introduction of the welfare state. Within a decade of its introduction, our decline began. Motivation was stripped away. Roosevelt and LBJ's should be thought of with disdain. Yet to most, they're heros. Its truly sad.

I think your 100% correct. Speaking in general terms of course. We have become a bunch of fat, lazy, entitled, do nothings. The days of self reliance are gone. The days of wondering what can goverment do for me, or who can I screw over to get what I want flourish. Our demise began with the introduction of the welfare state. Within a decade of its introduction, our decline began. Motivation was stripped away. Roosevelt and LBJ's should be thought of with disdain. Yet to most, they're heros. Its truly sad.
Unfortunately ur right?....and by the time most of the sheeple realise what's going on ?it'll b waaaaay too late to reverse what's coming/is here....they have all there pieces in place.....

When they assasinated Kennedy,that is when we started the downhill fall period!.
An inside job by the spymaster! of the time, Wanna take a guess who?.
Mr.NWO.......
LBJ. A hugh racist and a downright commie. Amazing hes a liberal hero.
Or did you mean Hoover? He was a scumbag too, and was the spy master. He had dirt on everyone. Thus the long career.

With todays political correctness (see the American education system), beat a teacher, fine. Disrupt other students studies, great, we wont tell to stop.

Old Georgie senior
Ahh the Bushes, more scumbags. We have alot of scum in leadership in America. They're either corrupt, incompetent, or general scum. Ending politics as a career would fix a lot of it. Then gut the beurocracy to the essentials only. Its what built the greatest nation the world ever knew. Yet people had to change it.?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks