The productive, law abiding Americans, are on their own.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21bb were 10 years apart. I'll be 32 this july.
@Rabidfox50 what should burn your piss more then the idiots voting, is the dead people, the illegal people, and all the fraud in between. I just found out tonight that half our counties ballots had to be recounted for our primary election. Apparently the machines didnt read some of them right, but gave a green light that all was fine. If this poop is happening in a primary. I cant wait till november. Drop off, and mail in ballot fraud is going to be outer space high this election cycle. Just watch. Already heard there are several west coast states asking for "volunteers" to go door to door and pick up ballots for November. don't need to tell you what states, and you can guess the pool they will be getting help from.
And if the idiots actually voting for free stuff isnt bad enough the people who couldn't be bothered to vote piss me off just as much. Some claim ignorance they don't understand the system and or politics. Some claim their vote wont matter. I can sympathize with that at least at the federal level. The stupid electoral college voting system make small rural red votes count for jack poop. Philly and Pittsburgh out number us 20 to 1 and they get to decide who runs the country. Makes me sick everytime I think about it. The EC was set in place to even out the big liberal cities vs the rural areas. Should be interesting to see what gets shifted around from this last census
The EC is the only reason the last 2 Republicans got elected. Take it away and a conservative will never win again.

After this election a conservative will never win again, for the foreseeable future.
The EC should be divided more fairly that's why my state swing blue almost every election. We got 2 big cities that get more votes then the rest of the state. This last presidential election surprised me a good bit. Ole trump batter amp up his game here in pa the libtards are in few Gestapo mode. All the tv and radio stations are playing their adds 24/7.

We had that round here as well. One of my school mates I keep in touch with was out side his uncles shop last weekend. Had a few "protesters" come down the street. 300lb guy with a rifle and side arm made them go away real quick..

If they are able to take away the EC, our Constitutional Republic will cease to exist! That is the day a civil war will start if not sooner due to all this nonsense currently plaguing us! (pun intended)

After this election a conservative will never win again, for the foreseeable future.
The EC should be divided more fairly that's why my state swing blue almost every election. We got 2 big cities that get more votes then the rest of the state. This last presidential election surprised me a good bit. Ole trump batter amp up his game here in pa the libtards are in few Gestapo mode. All the tv and radio stations are playing their adds 24/7.
I personally think the EC is brilliant. The other options is mob rule. Recent events show how rational the mob can be. Without it, CA & NY would pick every single president. Ill pass on that. The EC isn't perfect, but what is. It gives every state a voice, while handicapping the largest states, and amplifying smaller ones. Its kinda ingenious. The main issue we have is ignorant, or non voters. Its how we get morons like AOC. Her district is one of the most populous, yet less than 20k people bothered to vote. Of ghat dismal number, a majority voted for possibly the biggest airhead ever to be seated in Congress. Its a real issue. Everyone needs to do their part for our Constitutional Republic ( not a democracy) to work. Very few take that responsibility seriously. Be sure to harp on your friends to vote.Screenshot_20200615-054809_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not saying the ec is needs to go, just needs redone to reflect the lower populated areas. Still get my local guys in though.
Beat the crap out of everybody to go vote.
Im not sure how that would be accomplished. As it stands now, a vote in say ND is already worth a bit more than a vote in CA. So a legit argument can be made thats unfair. But go to pure democracy and a vote in most states would be worthless, also a bit unfair imo. I think they've hit a good balance where for the most part, every vote counts for something. This is why states rights are so important, and centralization of power is so terrible. Give most of the power of governance to states and different people can be governed (for the most part) in different ways. I don't think the answer is to make changes to how we elect presidents. The answer is to get back to when the federal government had very little power over peoples lives. Its a brilliant system as designed, but we've strayed from that system, and nobody seems to like the results.?‍♂️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks