The shed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbaker65

Well Known Member
This is the shed ,I only use it for storage of my RC's ,tools ,parts ,an a few choice lawn equip. parts.
I had cleaned an organized it many times over the years ,it is only about a 7' x 7' shed ,it is 3 times
messy now then what you see in the pics ,these pics are old ,I will take more current pics later when
I dig out the rest of my Baja parts!
I will take pics as I pull sh** out ,there is 3 5hp Kawasaki lawn mower engines ,weed an blower stuff
for my private use stash!

5 of them ,2 are inside the cabinet!....LOL

The one you see is not mine ,it is my B-law's ,he left it there so I can tune the engine ,he has it back now!

I have 3 1/8 Mgt's an a MMgt. ,they are set up different ,1 is a shelf queen!

I got one here too ! I dropped a big butt Ofna 32 in mine with one of those vantage carbon fiber big bore pipes. no body but cleaned upped lubed and bagged. I would break a shock or two each time it was out.

This is the shed ,I only use it for storage of my RC's ,tools ,parts ,an a few choice lawn equip. parts.
I had cleaned an organized it many times over the years ,it is only about a 7' x 7' shed ,it is 3 times
messy now then what you see in the pics ,these pics are old ,I will take more current pics later when
I will take pics as I pull sh** out ,there is 3 5hp Kawasaki lawn mower engines ,weed an blower stuff

So heres the famous shed that everything gets stuffed into when yer feeling lazy ? would love to personally come and dig through all that lol. Like that tool chest, need me one of them at some point ?

Daughter and I been cleaning shop a little this week and I found a box with my first two R/C cars I ever had...Cox Scorpion and a Monogram Mad wolf. These were years before my first RC10 gold tub car. Made me feel older than dirt!!!!!!!

Iv been in my place for 10 years and its amazing how much junk you can collect??? im gonna higher one of those skips and just ditch tone of stuff???

I don't have any specific spot like a garage or mancave ,my house doesn't have the garage no more ,it was turned into
a bedroom.
I sometimes work on my nitro's in the house ,but of coarse ,I always remove the fuel tank an clean them up before
I bring them inside ,Baja does not come in unless it is absolutely cleaned an no fuel tank!

I have a covered patio where I work on my stuff most of the time ,but do love to kick back in the living room
to wrench on stuff!

Last edited:
I have a small ranch (no garage) that i bought in '04. My kids are pretty much moved out. My daughter is almost out as she's on her senior year at college. Between my guns , my motorcycles, and all my "man tools" . I don't have much empty space. I keep things somewhat organized, but when involved in a large project the mess gets huge

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks