Sold / Found The Ultimate MCD Sale Thread... 5 Cars!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elk

My wife and I are expecting our second son any day now, and my time for the cars is decreasing and the budget is a little tighter. I really want to focus on Baja racing this summer and would also like to pick up a new MCD in the coming months. I have a few Evo2/3(ish) Rally cars and one Baja 1000 in various build levels for sale. All prices include shipping, you can feel free to make me an offer, but only if you have the money to back it up.

First is the 510mm Monster Subaru WRX. This is a brand new sport Rally chassis with alloy shocks, helical diffs, and swaybars. Custom paint by GreenLep. Sold on RCTech

0f5b8c49.jpg

96ab0704.jpg

5b7f3d78.jpg

Next up is a 535mm Competition Rally in Excellent Barely used shape. Steel gears, servos, no motor. Mitsubishi Evolution Red Bull body by GreenLep.
Add a motor and receiver and go. $1000.

ea038614.jpg

4a4d3e18.jpg

b0d4fab1.jpg

Third is an Awesome Peugot 206 510mm Michelin Rally Car. Paint is by Greenlep. The car is slightly used, and features steel gears, Vertigo diff carrier, Jetpro pipe, and a Mod Zenoah 26 Red Top. All the right mods and the hottest car in the group. Add a receiver and go. $1400.

bfb40a78.jpg

67bed824.jpg

7f77bf23.jpg

On a budget? The 535mm Focus might be up your alley. Fast with a 23cc and a Mielke pipe. The Van Halen guitar theme was by a previous owner. This is a fun car, the body is 9/10. Set up with street slicks (blue dot) and servos. Add a receiver and go. Sold.

b536bd88.jpg

deca154b.jpg

More into offroad? 510mm Evo 3 Baja 1000 needs just a receiver to go. I would rebuild the front shocks in a bit as they are starting to leak. Motor is a CY 29cc. Sold.

9c7774b0.jpg

fc201688.jpg

I also have a practice Evolution body (535mm), a new Focus (535mm) with decals, a 465mm Porsche GT2, VRC pipe, and practice tires (blue dots) available.

1c43daea.jpg

08acd1bd.jpg

8807897d.jpg

Please see my feedback on HBF or on eBay as elkcycles. PM me with any questions. Thank you!

Last edited:
Such a shame you need to sell your collection, have you considered selling your first born? I have many times - the wife isn't keen.

Best of luck with the sale, you've got some tidy looking kit there.

Thanks, but neither the first or second born will be up for sale :lol:

I appreciate the complement on the cars. I'll sell a few and keep others. There will always be others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks