The WRAP flow because you're no Picasso...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Swerv the benefits of a wrap is the ability to have a great looking RC body without having to be a master at the paint can/air brush. The extra layer can possibly add a bit of protection on the lexan body itself. You can also easily change the look of your RC by simply removing the existing wrap and replacing with a new one... or painting the body.

The downsides of an RC wrap is the wrap is on the outside of the body so the wrap is the first to get damaged. Anyone can by the same wrap so that possibility of you having a one off design is not very likely.

Evel VI.jpg you can do the wrap yourself with minimal skill required. Just need patience. Received my custom wrap from Uber rc. Guaranteed to never duplicate. They do original customer design and never reprint or reproduce same design

Oh really ? Hummm..... Ok, you have my full and undivided attention now... Are there special tools that are needed to apply these raps ? How much would something like that cost ? I kind of have my eye on something to ,but there's certain things I don't like about it... Maybe I could show it to you and we could come up with something if the price is right(I love being different)?

Oh really ? Hummm..... Ok, you have my full and undivided attention now... Are there special tools that are needed to apply these raps ? How much would something like that cost ? I kind of have my eye on something to ,but there's certain things I don't like about it... Maybe I could show it to you and we could come up with something if the price is right(I love being different)?

I designed this wrap myself. However, Uber rc created it for me. The cost was approximately 120.00 for custom made. one-of-a-kind unique wrap. Contact Mike over at Uber rc and he will work with you. you just need to inform them of the specific body you have and they'll go from there. Uber will ship it with install instructions and go from there. If you are unsure of your abilities, I will gladly do it for you for free as I enjoy this kind of stuff. You simply pay shipping. It should be noted that Uber Rc is located in the U.K. but ship worldwide. Go to their website look at different customer rides they have done. Mine will be advertised on their site

I never run any rigs with body on. Keeps them fresh and brand new for years to come. This body was hand painted for "Killer Rc". There were only 2 done for Mike Himes when he was at Killer Rc. I now on one of them. Will never run it with lid on. I also like being unique

Attachments

• KILLER RC BODY.jpg
    KILLER RC BODY.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Killer RC IV.jpg
    Killer RC IV.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Killer RC II.jpg
    Killer RC II.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 22
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks