Think im gunna go with these!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizdaz

i hi guys :)

i was gunna pay to have my shell sprayed, but decided going to have ago myself, its an FG MB Pro shell & because im a cr@p artist, im gunna go with these, they are on clear vinyl & can be stuck on the inside of my lexan shell then sprayed over with the colour im gunna use for my shell, so the spray will also act as a sealer & help protect them, i used this method with my old shell, lasted years....infact ive still got the shell & the decals still there, but showing a lil wear & tare after 7 years abuse! lol...anyway... what ya think:

Roof:
lethal-threat-lt88144-reaper-girl.jpg

& this for the sides or front, not sure yet:
lethal-threat-lt55003-angel-devil-babe-mini.jpg

As for the actual colour of my shlel, prob be black or gunmetal black, along those lines anyway, might even use a matt black or summit :)

Would look good with a gunmetal / graphite type metallic behind it. No point in using matt black, as you're painting the inside of a lexan shell the paint will still look gloss from the outside.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks