Thinking about selling my Rovan FT for a 30dnt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really started thinking about it and realized I don't use my 5B converted into FT that much or at all really which is basically brand new still. Really thinking about a 30DNT lately. I've heard nothing but good news about them. I don't think I'll really be upgrading my 2nd 5th scale like I did my Baja or what I'll be doing with my FG so perhaps I should just cut my losses and go with a 30dnt platform instead...

I run a 30DNT and have done since August. Good machines, basically a 5T V1.
If purchasing make sure you buy a throttle servo brace, other than that nothing is necessary.
I do run with bash plates front and rear, outerwears everywhere and made a support post for the exhaust due to to much flex, although new cars come with revised exhaust. The stock engine isn't bad, but you'll probably throw an OBR in there or similar.

Keep the baja dude. You'll miss it when it's gone I promise. Why even consider taking a loss? Those 30dnt's are nice but I think you'll find a good deal on a used losi 1.0 or 2.0 in the FB marketplace. I got my 1.0 for a little under $550 after I sell some thing's off it that I didn't need. I have no plans on upgrading it much more than electronics and steering, it's almost bulletproof! (chit that would be a cool YT video. Shooting at moving 5ive's til they stop running) :ROFLMAO:

Keep the baja dude. You'll miss it when it's gone I promise. Why even consider taking a loss? Those 30dnt's are nice but I think you'll find a good deal on a used losi 1.0 or 2.0 in the FB marketplace. I got my 1.0 for a little under $550 after I sell some thing's off it that I didn't need. I have no plans on upgrading it much more than electronics and steering, it's almost bulletproof! (chit that would be a cool YT video. Shooting at moving 5ive's til they stop running) :ROFLMAO:
I have 2 Bajas. The one I'm talking about is not the green one.

Attachments

• 20210531_223329.jpg
    20210531_223329.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 12
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks