thinking of buying a contrast neox 2011 good buy for around 1k?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new-fg-owner

hay guys seen a second hand contrast neox 2011 its going for just over 1K is this a great car it looks awesom, i have my FG you have probably seen me post before lol where i'm still quite a novis at this really. any advice would be very appriciated. thanks everyone

oh ya sorry i forgot its got an oddified tuned engine and oddifed diff, from what i've read oddified stuff costs a fortune, is it hassle though haveing oddified when you come to clean it and maintain it? thaanks sorry for another post eeks

Oddified stuff is nothing but an advantage and is maintained as you would anything else or Ian will do it for a reasonable fee. I could do with knowing who the contrast belonged to before saying it's good, bad or otherwise. The contrast IS generally a very good car provided it's set up well.

Mike

its on ebay guy from kent is selling it called trevor i imagine he could be a member on here, in his discription he said hes raced it. it look beautiful i have to say, just gotta wait till next month till i might be able to afford it lol.

i run a oddie 23 and to be honest if you can take any engine apart its no different i service mine myself just done a ring a few weeks ago wicked engine mine kicks out @6hp there about £450 on there own

no way seriously, apparently its just been rebuilt totally so im guesing that means its been all cleaned and made like new? its starting to sound like a good deal blimey, apparently those cars cost 3k new or something

+1 on this. You need to speak with Mark at Contrast racing UK. He'll be able to give you an idea about the history. The car itself looks ok for the money and for racing, they're the tool for the job. Just be prepared for the cost of the tyres at each meeting.

hey guys sorry for taking so long to get back to you ah man so if i can find the funds to buy it i'm gonna try to somehow especially after you guys saying it looks like a good car. i will ask about the history though :) ah i hope i can get it haha, even if i don't race just to collect it i love these cars

There is a club in the crystal palace area, I'm sure if you google it there will be some info - plus mark is there on regular club days to support the drivers.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks