This is what I'll be doing while I'm on the forums

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SELWA

Basement work area. I just rigged up my mountain bike on a trainer so while I'm on the computer I can cycle. Cooler right there too! Not bad eh!
2a7ajqe.jpg

My Baja and Lauterbacher on the shelf
ehnehi.jpg

Sure is! I have a full gym, Entertainment center and even my old bed is down here! (One of spare bedrooms it was in will be the nusery):clown: Comes in handy when I work late on the LS's and don't feel like going upstairs.

All I need is a microwave and a fridge and I'm set.

maybe some beer in the water cooler...you know..to help keep you hydrated while riding;)

Last edited:
Typing is a bit harder but you will notice the keyboard and mouse pretty close to the bars. Most of the time we surf the net and read, so typing is at a minimum. :p

I now what is missing?
The toilet. Maybe a bucket will do.
Cool place wish I have one like it.

We decided to not have a rough in for another basement. The house already has 3 bathrooms.:helpsmilie: But there is a laundry tub down here so it's great for cleaning stuff. Funny thing is that the laundry room is on the main floor! Oh well better for me!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks