Three to start the new year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Two women walked into a department store, stopped at the perfume counter and picked up a sample bottle. One sprayed the perfume on her wrist and smelled it. "That's nice, isn't it?" Sharon said waving her arm under her friend's nose. "Yeah. What's it called?" "Viens a moi." "Viens a moi? What's that mean?" A clerk offered some help. "Viens a moi, ladies, is French for 'come to me.'" Sharon took another sniff. "That doesn't smell like come to me," she said, offering her arm to her friend again. "Does that smell like come to you?"

Guy goes in an adult store and asks for an inflatable sex doll.
Guy behind the counter says, 'Male or female?'
Customer says, 'Female'
Counter guy asks, 'Black or white?'
Customer says, 'White'
Counter guy asks, 'Christian or Muslim?'
Customer says, 'What the hell does religion have to do with it?'
Counter guy says, 'The Muslim one blows itself up'.

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask overhis mouth and nose. A young, student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.Nurse', he mumbles, from behind the mask. 'Are my testicles black?'Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, 'I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet.'He struggles to ask again, 'Nurse, please check. Are my testicles black?'
Concerned that he may elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles in the other.Then, she takes a close look and says, There's nothing wrong with them, Sir!'The man pulls off his oxygen mask , smiles at her and says very slowly, 'T hank you very much. That was wonderful, but, listen very, very closely......

A r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k?
__________________J_________________________________________:lol:___

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks