Throttle/brake servo issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMichael

I have a issue with my servo that controls throttle/brake. Fresh batteries and all... When car power is off servo moves fine but when receiver pack is in and on it just jerks around twitching like...Im new to this stuff so I'm it sure if it's bad or not or if maybe some water got in their or if it's a receiver issue I have a money pit aka Firehammer I believe all electronics are stock...

Well i was running the buggy just fine and all of a sudden the throttle stopped working didn't stick wide open thankfully. I put it on the stand and had the engine off electronics on and it like makes itself stiff you can't move it when electronics are off it moves normally. As far as the plug I read on here about interference from it so I'm going to replace that asap. As well as I read on here try different channels for the servo I'll try that and see what happens.

Ok just went out here's more info spark plug is a ngk with a r in it.... The rx is 3 channel I plugged the throttle servo into channel one same issue.... Gets Jerky with power on... Well when rx power is on its OK but when I turn on TX it gets Jerky and acts up with TX off its OK on any channel... Im charging TX aa's now even though batter light said high...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks