Throttle linkage on MTXL.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrington81

What ever I do the throttle linkage on this piece of crap never works properly. I tried the stock way didn’t work. I tried reversing the servo using the TPS servo horn doesn’t work. I want my money back on this piece of junk

I’ve been looking at your picture trying to make it look the same. I tried the stock rod after playing with DDM Losi 5 t throttle linkage and it seems to be working now. I burnt out the stock servo yesterday for some reason and hopefully the new one will work. Every time I get the linkage set properly and then run it the the stock servo always readjust on me.

I think I got it. Used a different linkage from carb to servo horn. What I found with my old servo it wouldn’t hold the same position turning it off and on. My new servo servo hopefully will work

Thanks for the video. I wish mine worked like that outta the box. First run the plastic servo horn stripped and stopped working.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks