Sold / Found Thunder Power Charger and Life Batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

magnum

Well, I have had neck surgery and doing well. So I am am starting to finish boxing and selling the items I had in my last post, still have my F1 and EVO Comp. I have a WCM and a HPI truck that once I figure out a cheap way to box/ship will list.

Until then I still have this TP charger and batteries for sale. Batteries were going to go in the F1 and EVO so that is why they are not charged but not in the package.

The charger was just used on some NiHm. But I never liked all of the menus you had to go through. Others may love it :)

Anyway, if you are interested..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110851739081?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

What kind of neck surgery did you have? I just had a 3 level acdf in January.

!

I had my second acdf 5 weeks ago at C4-5 last one was at C5-6 about 12 years ago and was in chronic pain all the time. This surgery removed some pressure that was still around from my C5-6 surgery.

I can't imagine a 3 level at one time. I hope all is going well for you, we both know the surgeries help but never fully remove all the pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks