Time for a new radio!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey mate,

i run a DX3S and have never had a single glitch, had it 200-300 meters away till it was a small dot and still not a prob. mines had a heap of usage as I used it in my old nitro days. now using it for the FG MB.

Check your receiver batteries, i had a problem once where the plating that connect the cells broke and this caused a glitch as the plate would vibrate and make contact constantly thowing the radio into failsafe mode.

ive heard allot of good things about the 3PM but never used it myself. I like the ability of the spekky telling me receiver voltage, i don't use the rpm/speed function, think thats a bit of a wank factor personally.

A React, but when it dies, i ll be going to the 4PL if it has enough functions, or a 4PK if it doesn't.

hey mate,

i run a DX3S and have never had a single glitch, had it 200-300 meters away till it was a small dot and still not a prob. mines had a heap of usage as I used it in my old nitro days. now using it for the FG MB.

Check your receiver batteries, i had a problem once where the plating that connect the cells broke and this caused a glitch as the plate would vibrate and make contact constantly thowing the radio into failsafe mode.

ive heard allot of good things about the 3PM but never used it myself. I like the ability of the spekky telling me receiver voltage, i don't use the rpm/speed function, think thats a bit of a wank factor personally.

The 3PM is a spot on system,.. Excellent ive been using mine for around 2 years, haven't had a promblem since (Great choice)

I running the new Core RC 2.4ghz stick set from Schumacher. Cant fault it :cool2: They are sold out in the UK at the moment.

Ya know since I cleaned up all the wiring,it was a real mess when I got it,I stuffed alot of the wirig inside the Rx box with the Rx which it didn't have when I got it,the Rx was pretty much out in the open,I don't recall having any of this glitching problem.Bad idea to have all the wiring in the Rx box causing the glitching??:crying:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks