Tires?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MEDIC2417

Hey Guys,
Picked up the 5T yesterday , Going to need some rear tires and might as well put some fronts on as well. I read through a few threads here and found Hostile MX and Trenchers were talked about quite a bit, any reccommendations besides these or ideas on one or the other. What about Proline Badlands?

Thanks Jeff

Be sure to look at tires designed specifically for the Baja 5T and 5SC. Tires for the Baja 5B are a bit different in size.

One thing one needs to consider is the terrain one wants to use it on.

I second the Trenchers, but prefer some Hostile MXT's. Pure evil incarnate in a tire, and they wear very well.

really depends on if you are bashing or racing. but for bashing i'd say hostile MXT, for racing hostile mini MX ;) now if tou are on sand that is a different kettle of fish and rear paddles and front ribs would work. if you were looking for b tires for sand i wold say paddle or nightmares for rear and ribs for front ;)

I just bought the KM Hostile lookalikes and I love them. You can get a set of 4 mounted on wheels for $75 shipped....

100_2972.gif
100_2973.gif

Quote -
jack stands
voo2doo,where did you get the jack stands? i have a jack, need stands(us)

Don't know if this would help, but Princess Auto has them here in Canada, I think they were about $15 for a pair.

http://www.princessauto.com/

I did a quick search and came up with nothing, which means it's probably part of their surplus stuff. I'll try and look this weekend for you.

I went to my local Princess Auto this evening and found them for $4.00 a pair on clearance. I don't know what the other stores have for stock, but if you're Canadian and live near a Princess Auto then go take a look. The stock number is 8333601.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks