tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't mean to hijack your thread but I am looking for a set of stagered knoby tires for the dbxl....can someone tell me which ones to get?

I have the car in pieces now. I don't care for the wheel base. I currently building Losi DBXL that has a 18'' wheel base and looks like a real desert buggy. Using the axial yeti xl body. It should be awesome with the Traxxas summit 2 speed tranny installed in a carbon frame!
It should come in at around 15 pounds with the Castle 1/8 6s brushless system on board. So it will be deadly fast as well as a rock crawler.
005_zpsa5qez1mr.jpg

I have the car in pieces now. I don't care for the wheel base. I currently building Losi DBXL that has a 18'' wheel base and looks like a real desert buggy. Using the axial yeti xl body. It should be awesome with the Traxxas summit 2 speed tranny installed in a carbon frame!
It should come in at around 15 pounds with the Castle 1/8 6s brushless system on board. So it will be deadly fast as well as a rock crawler.
005_zpsa5qez1mr.jpg

sounds awesome. let us know how it goes when you get farther along.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks