Todays bashing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair do's its not a bad vid that, even if i do say so off my mobile, i was happy to get out and try my new steel gear out, Good day had by all that was, hey jimbo yours had some accelaration there today for a motor thats not run in yet.
Need too get me a race pipe to have a chance, hopefully soon.

Yeah that a way to go voodoo..giver hell...you will get it broke in...after a gallon
of fuel your engine will be great...Glad you guys had a good time.....Looks like a great
place to run......All looking good guys...keep up the vids...Slawhammer

Yeah that a way to go voodoo..giver hell...you will get it broke in...after a gallon
of fuel your engine will be great...Glad you guys had a good time.....Looks like a great
place to run......All looking good guys...keep up the vids...Slawhammer

The place is in the grounds of an old castle and it has a fairly long stretch there but round the other side is even better! Loads of obsacles and jumps but the other two wont take theirs around there because everytime they do they hit something....bloody women drivers!!! Tut tut.:)
J.

Guess your friends need to learn control & handling...Not all about how fast you can go..
take some one with good driving skills less engine power on a course or circut
they will out drive the guy with more engine power......But that is a awesome place...
..........slawhammer......

lol. did you have to use an extra channel for the drag chute?

The body mounting holes on the running boards are completley knackered Pipeous.i'll have to take them in a bit and re-drill the inner tub.It looked good though,just like a funny car...Hmmmm.....maybe a servo on the third channel to raise the front of the body? Joking!:D
J.

Hey VooDoo..just get some plastic washers to reinfore the body holes..glue them on
the in side of the body with super glue....Slawhammer

VooDoo..I have do that on a old body with plastic washers ..I did both sides of the body
hole..then repainted the out side washer.....I am sure you can fabercate some thing there
Glad you got your engines running....Slawhammer

Boo-Hoo!

Took my MT out today and it was running pretty good until I took a bit of a jump.It was only about 3ft tall and I wasn't going full tilt but rather half throttle.I hit it and didn't realise it was going so fast so I done the worst thing possible......backed off the throttle and braked in mid air:no: it levelled off then started to nose dive,by then it was too late to correct it and...WHACK!!...Samba came off,body split,and took the rear A-arm out:crying: So a quick repair and I was back on the feild again....for about one minute:crying:The A-arm is stripped so I think its a case of fleebay for a new set of Alloy arms and may as well go for a complete front end while I'm at it.
Can anyone who uses alloy recommend a maker? I have seen that dude from Turkey and was wondering if his was any good?
Any reply would be appreciated.
Cheers brothers.
J.

On No!! bad deal my friend.....I would stay plastic A-Arms....as a weak link in the front end
going alloy will make things more stronger..something else will break ..from the transfer
of a bad hit...I went thru 2 sets of plastic A-Arms..there a cheap repair to alloy...
But you do as you wish for the front end....As for me I will stay plastic,,slawhammer

Yes great job very entertaining, I agree with slaw stay plastic and as far as the plastic washers they work great thats what I did. If the crack is to big before glueing on the washers take a dremel and drill some small holes along the sides of the crack and use some zipties and stitch it up.Thats what I had to do then glue on the washers mine is still holding up to some good beatings!!! Good luck and hope to see some vid of the other side!!

Standard v Tuned.

As you can see i got well and truely stuffed, started to catch him on top end though :eek:))

My excuse was my Layshaft gear grub screws came loose, poor excuse i know but hey i'll take whatever i can with the stuffing i got there.

Hoping to purcahse a exhaust soon then we'll see big boy.

Saying that if Voo2doo puts the other vid on you can see its bloody fast, scared the be-jesus out of me while filming it,. (good job i trust his driven skills lol).

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks