Todays outing @ Dartford Heath

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! thats one quick Mo-Fo.What do you have in it?
J.

Hey voo2doo, we both run standard zen 260's with the ddm dom top end pipe but Ducky has modifeid the pipe to take a silincer thats the only difference appart from the 2 speed...

Cheers peeps, the pick up with the silencer isn't as crisp as Super's, but once she's moving the old two speed gives her a good turn of speed. :)

is there any vid of the black one? i noticed the white one has GREAT suspension. it seems to soak up the ground very well. so now all i need is a 2 speed an fg mt and a pipe and i'll be set.. sweet, sweet rigs!

is there any vid of the black one? i noticed the white one has GREAT suspension. it seems to soak up the ground very well. so now all i need is a 2 speed an fg mt and a pipe and i'll be set.. sweet, sweet rigs!

No video of mine on that day but i got a little clip off my phone when i was testing 1 day..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uBFiEDFbTo

A bit hard to film and drive.....:lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks