Tommi Makinen Decals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OuttaLuck

Hi Guys

Does anyone know where i can get a set of Tommi Makinen ralliart Decals for a MCD Mitsubishi evo body?

Theme i want to do
78e7bbb6.jpg

Thx Troy

Last edited:
If you can supply artwork to a sign shop they can make them for you, they can be printed on clear. If you can't find someone who does graphic design type things and employ them to do it.

You can probably do it yourself though, "Inkscape" is an opensource program and therefore completely free. You can download that and then using various sites and search engines if you google the logo's you require, so for example Mitsubishi Vector ( it's important to find a vector logo as these are lines as opposed to pixels ), they can be scaled to any size where as if you use pixels and they are scaled too large they will look awful.

Hope that helps, if you get stuck I'm sure I can help you out with artwork for a small fee.

Never mind the decals, get a decent painter!

Check out my FG MT indicated on my Avatar, or the F360.

Mark of Outlaw Graphics did an amazing job on the Ferrari - NOTHING is a decal.

With decals, you've also got the problem of trapped air / dust to stuff up the appearance.

NICE idea with the Tommi Makk car.
I had a 1/10 one on my HPI RS4 but changed the red to fluorescent red - same design.
LOOKED AMAZING !!

Al.

The reason why I want to use decals, because the body is already painted and I don't want to spend big money when I'm only going to beat the hell out of it:)

Their is a Tommy makinen decal kit for the body I have I just can't find it :(

Troy

This is the mcd v3 rally i bought

I want to remove the old decals and replace em with Tommy Makinen theme

3e05b461.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks