Too rich on top, too lean on bottom G320RC WT-1107

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured the same but wanted to make it completely reproducible just so I can get a better idea of what changes do and exactly how far is too far. Even bought a bag of spare keys to be able to make different ones. :)

I figured the same but wanted to make it completely reproducible just so I can get a better idea of what changes do and exactly how far is too far. Even bought a bag of spare keys to be able to make different ones. :)
Thats why you have a static timing mark on the flywheel, the key just makes it a pain to adjust when your trying things. To each his own.
Might want to reconsider that fan too. I've seen them come apart while rinning 1st hand.
I think that's a home brew lightened flywheel not that China cheap one.

Thanks for the input guys. I'm like 90% sure the flywheel will hold :LOL:. It's a genuine Zenoah one so let's see. Will keep you posted if it comes apart.
It's about 20+ grams lighter than stock, I think it's significant.

Does it make engine rev faster? Feel snappier? Anybody have exp with lightening flywheel?
I currently have engine out and thinkin about making some holes init 😂 that would be my first in life perf mod for engine

Ok now that I have perfectly running g320 again I'm taking it back, she rev like crazy almost too fast 😅
Defo no point in lighter flywheel at least with this engine

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks