Tool Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgerbitz

I am looking to buy a Quality Tool kit for my Losi 5ive T.

What sizes of allens, torx, are needed and or whats a good set to get with all of the tools?

I think I'm going to start buying Snap-On allen wrenches from now on. I seem to strip every brand I've bought. The Snap-on stuff has a life time warranty so I figure it's worth the extra cost. $71 for 3 wrenches- 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm t-handles that are about 6" long.

Lol it's so true. My buddy has well over 30k in tools from them. Hey if they last longer and I can swap out for new when I strip them then they will eventually pay themselves off.

I'm into snap on for around 8k and that lifetime warranty is no joke, I've swapped out/had rebuilt tools that were 40+ years old, when they say lifetime they mean lifetime of the company apparently

MIP makes great wrenches. I also love my sets of 10 piece Craftsman midget wrenches in metric and SAE. Makita and DeWalt make some very nice 12V drivers that are perfect for working on the 5ive. I'll go through my stuff and try to give you a list of what you need in a set, regardless of the brand you choose.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks