Top Gear Robin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfy

Anyone see this last week? Fookin hilarious :lol::lol::lol::lol: Absolute cracker :clown::with-stupid::oops::badair::badair::badair:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.
I found the i-Player link over here, but it's not having it ... as you say, when I get back.
All being well, I arrive Sunday evening, hopefully after a Macca 1-2, Lewis in front, Astronso way back and out of the points - I've no problems with Felipe 'though - and in time for Top Gear.
If there's any memory left (!!!) the decoder was set on auto-recording Top Gear, so stranger things have happened!! Long shot I know. :D

Just got up-to-date via YouTube - sorry Beeb, didn't say that!!
Streaming was very slow. Easier for me with the connections I encounter here to start it off, then pause it, and go walkabout for 20 minutes or so!!

I liked the end of the Reliant Robin encounter, with everyone's favourite retired umpire, none other than Dickie Bird - some parents must have a sense of humour when they name their children!! :lol::lol::lol:

He was staying in the same hotel as me in Scarborough when the Yorkshire cricket festival was on last year (I was working and not at the cricket). Darren Gough was there as well - they were both miserable gits!

I've caught up with 5th Gear now - didn't know another series of that had started either - totally lost track.
I still think the 458's got it over the MP4-12C from what we've seen so far anyway - moved the goalposts on so far!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks