top scale tuning pipe bargin voo2doo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sickboy

hey voo2doo your not the only one to get the bargains of ebay:lol: got me self a lovely top scale pipe cost normally €199 ex shipping and i ended up paying €83 all in this is all stainless steel polished. O'Rings for the seals fits like a glove they surely took there time on designing this with all these O'Rings and flex pipe
sorry didnt have time to get a vid done but will tomorrow

http://www.top-scale-tuning.de/eshop.html

Object : 190340497124
28102009712.jpg
28102009713.jpg
28102009714.jpg
28102009715.jpg
28102009717.jpg

very sexi, how well does it perform dude?

gunna be getting a pipe for my soon, not decided which yet though...but i want a black one! ...yup im a fussy bugger lol \o/

well got in from work the kids were nagging at me come dad come on we can to play out the back in the Long grass and i thought well its a good chance to test the new pipe.
so i asked my little princess to film the the beetle for me. what else could i do.I thought she did it pretty dam good for a 7 year old I did have a few problems with the front left drive shaft the thing popped out 3 times and you would never believe it but i found it every time I'm a lucky so of a female dog Anyway back to the pipe this is like i said yesterday well thought threw and no leaks what so ever i still need to tweak it a bit the carb that is.
Oh and at the end i trashed my clutch i think its because ive bean driving the car with a 48th 16th gear ratio as this is the set up for the 2wd and i should of be using the 48th 15th well anyway enough of the talk here's the vid

th_29102009067.jpg

thanks lads
ye btb that's right and i think i know why because this pipe was second cheapest one they have the cheapest is €169 with some side pipes
hey super 654 ill try and get some picks up this weekend before i take her apart for the new clutch

Hey Barry the bloody thing getting stuck cause of the front bog bone popping out i thought i had a fg VW 4WD but i think its Carson lol.Well i had to change the camber on that side hoping it would fix it but like i said the clutch went on me so couldnt try it out anyway got some tinkering to do this weekend lol

Hows the VW i haven't sen any picks yet

Just razzing you lol. I think that bug rips. the more I see the black running the more I like it

I just took a couple of the chassis. made a carbon rear brace. today I am cutting the body to fit the victory pipe. I'll post a couple pics shortly. I was hoping to start the painting today. so close but ran out of nyloc nuts to mount the electronics. Broke but I pick up my paycheque in 9 hrs

LOL pull the other one .Bloody dog bones i will have to get the ball-drive shafts now for the front i have them the back .
well sounds like you got your work cut out with the bod :clown:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks