Total disaster!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
I painted my leopard shell with three coats of celulose white the other day and decided to airbrush it. i went to a local craft shop and bought a new needle for my airbrush and broke out the FASTCOLOR paints,then masked it off in a few various designs.Good i thought so i proceeded to regulate the compressor and mix a few of my own shades ready to paint.
I fired eveything up and started to paint ,when the job was done I put it ouside my workshop to dry and went in for a tea.After spending about half an hour inside my missus came in soaking wet!then I realised it was raining(cant see nor here it from where i was) I rushed out side to see a rainbow of mixed colours running down the side of the shell,as anyone who has ever used FASTCOLOR will know it is a water based paint and with it still being wet and the rain getting at it it was knackered:helpsmilie:
So i think its a rub down tommorrow and another paint job.
J.:clown:

That Sucks man...Yup I know all to well about the fastcolor paint....It will wash off
with hot water and dish soap...Don't give it time to set up ....I have been there as well
Hope it all works out for ya..Slawhammer

If you wouldn't have gone for tea, you would have been alright you realize. You are going to have to quit that tea thing. lol

I haven't had anything like that happen to me, but I know what you are talking about.

what a bummber, i thougth air bushing bodies was done from the inside, but then you have to pain upside down back to front, but then the pain will not wear off so quick

what a bummber, i thougth air bushing bodies was done from the inside, but then you have to pain upside down back to front, but then the pain will not wear off so quick

Yes Benc, I do normally paint my 10th scale lexans from the inside out but this is a solid plastic body so i had to paint it from the outside.
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks