TP Motor in Xmaxx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gearing, to me, is dependent on motor temp. If the motor isnt getting too hot, too fast and your happy with the speed your getting out of it then leave it. As a basher I tend to gravitate towards a slightly lower gear for longer run times in grass and dirt. I've had decent luck so far, but I don't have anything running more than 6s atm. @evssv should be able to chime in more on his set up.

ur stock esc ala... traxxarse shite one..?...imo...will go boom on that motor eventually ?..my vlx6 is in my mt4g3 1/8th truck?
Gearing, to me, is dependent on motor temp. If the motor isnt getting too hot, too fast and your happy with the speed your getting out of it then leave it. As a basher I tend to gravitate towards a slightly lower gear for longer run times in grass and dirt. I've had decent luck so far, but I don't have anything running more than 6s atm. @evssv should be able to chime in more on his set up.
ahh...i run big ass pinion...???...and stock 54t spur maybe...?..tbh aint gota clue as fitted it years ago now?

yep it’s the stock vxl 6s traxxas one that came with the truck l, already purchased a steel 50t Spur and will see what pinion I can get, shooting for a 18-21 tooth. My main concern is just frying the esc completely, already fryed once and fixed myself, now it’s kinda glitchy. Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks