TR v2 pullstart?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's hit or miss. I personally don't wanna be maintenancing the damn thing every time I run it. I haven't maintenanced by cy pullstart all season, hell it hasn't even been apart except for the one time the rope frayed and broke. I don't see the point in spending 100 dollars on a pullstart
Oh I agree so many other things to spend that hundo on? I guess for me it’s worth the money because it’s a coated cable rather than rope and doesn’t stretch or fray..besides it literally takes 2 min to take off and apart and clean but your right in the end hit or miss?

I actually bought a cy easy start since then along with an outerwears for it and it’s been great. So far no issues with it and it’s super cool being able to effortlessly start an engine with it

Ok so I have a confession...after all the talk of springs goin bad on TR V2 I tore mine apart to check the spring and it’s like new...idk what would cause it to deform but I ordered another to cover my butt??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks