Track in SE MN looking for more folks to come out to race

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzsaw46

Howdy folks,

We have a group of guys doing low stress 1/5th scale racing at our track in Stwertville MN. Right now we have four guys that are regulars and two occasionally. We run every Sunday weather permitting. We don't have a timing system thus the low stress but we have a ton of fun. We have a couple HPI Bajas, a couple Kraken Vaktas, a couple DBXLs, and a few 5ives(clones).

If you're interested get in touch and we can get you directions to the track and let you know when we plan to start running this spring.

Howdy folks,

We have a group of guys doing low stress 1/5th scale racing at our track in Stwertville MN. Right now we have four guys that are regulars and two occasionally. We run every Sunday weather permitting. We don't have a timing system thus the low stress but we have a ton of fun. We have a couple HPI Bajas, a couple Kraken Vaktas, a couple DBXLs, and a few 5ives(clones).

If you're interested get in touch and we can get you directions to the track and let you know when we plan to start running this spring.

Quite a drive from New Prauge, but you are welcome! Do you know of any racing up towards the twin cities? Our group has been talking about going down to Dead End Raceway in Iowa.

I consider dead end my home track, it's the closest. There's a track being built in milaca so I've heard. Let me know when you guys running I'd like to come down and rip around.

Will do!

One of the guys came over this morning and was checking my rigs over after their winter refreshers. He seemed pretty stoked, he has a DBXL, a Vekta.5,and he just picked up a like new used 5ive-T.

We're ready for some RACING!

Stopped by to see what the track looked like yesterday, and some meat head decided to test out their full scale mud truck. Still quite wet, gonna be a few weeks yet.

Stopped by to see what the track looked like yesterday, and some meat head decided to test out their full scale mud truck. Still quite wet, gonna be a few weeks yet.

That's nice, hope there's not alot of damage. Deadend posted a race schedule.

Damage isn't too bad one corner and one ramp got rutted out. I saw deadend had their schedule on FB, hope to make it down a couple times.

We had a work day at the track today and it's in pretty good shape now, and we got some laps on our winter rebuilds. Weather permitting I think we will start running every Sunday till we can't this fall, hopefully it won't rain too much this week.

For sure! I was going to grab my tablet today but my dogs side tracked me, they really wanted a play. Wish I could get the wife to come along, she gets great pics.

Last weekend the track was wet and had three sections that we were avoiding, this week it was just too muddy to even think about running.

Got a few pics and a vid today at the track, vid keeps failing to load so here are some pics. I'll try to load the video later.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Looks like fun!

You should try to make it to cheese city xtreme 1/5 U.S. championships. Gunna be a blast! All levels of experience welcome.

You should try to make it to cheese city xtreme 1/5 U.S. championships. Gunna be a blast! All levels of experience welcome.

When is it? All of us are itching for a new challenge. We had some incredible racing yesterday, a little too dusty with four trucks running but the last run it was just two of us left unbroken and we were throwing down hard! Must have been 7-8 lead changes before my buddy ended up on his lid.

Would love to have you down for a Sunday full of fun!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks