Track tires?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordo...

What's good Track tire, I understand that it depends on what kind of soil and wheather, I see a lot of pin style tires and nothing to aggressive. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Believe it or not. The fastest and most consistent driver i run with uses stock 2.0 tires.
Were running on the top soil just under the grass. I have km tires on one truck they seem to hook up good. The other truck has a set of rovan tires, haven't run them yet

Believe it or not. The fastest and most consistent driver i run with uses stock 2.0 tires.
Were running on the top soil just under the grass. I have km tires on one truck they seem to hook up good. The other truck has a set of rovan tires, haven't run them yet
Is that what your running at p1rc.

I really hope they get serious over there and fix that sweep. I watch vids of other tracks around the country and they don't have this issue on most. The ruts are too big for a sweep like that.

I just ran my baja with a set of duratrax lock ups. There pretty good, stayed together. Kinda in between my mxt,s and I do have a rear set of proline lock downs pin tires on a split six wheel. I have a set of duratrax six packs and a set of mad max pins coming for my losi 5t. I hope that's it about tapped out, but as everyone knows it's never over with these 5th scales?‍♂️

I just ran my baja with a set of duratrax lock ups. There pretty good, stayed together. Kinda in between my mxt,s and I do have a rear set of proline lock downs pin tires on a split six wheel. I have a set of duratrax six packs and a set of mad max pins coming for my losi 5t. I hope that's it about tapped out, but as everyone knows it's never over with these 5th scales?‍♂️
Whats your take on the six packs?? Are they good all terains??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks