Trading for brand new 5sc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guardog8

I have the chance to get a new-in-box HPI 5sc for 3 rc cars. An Axial Yeti with mamba pro, an HPI Blitz flux with new proline tires and a Slash with mamba pro, new tires and new body. The estimated value with all hop ups is approximately 1,000.00 The HPI 5sc new is almost 1,300.00 Think I'm getting a good deal. Guy won the 5sc in a 20.00 raffle and doesn't want it. Any thoughts or opinion ? Any flaws or weak points with 5sc I should be aware of. Thanks

There are too many variables and you provide too little information.

The condition of your RTRs plays a big factor. Its clear the truck is brand new.

Good luck

You provided plenty of information.

It boils down to personal preference. Since you have a baja already, I would ponder how much you use/enjoy it compared to how much you use/enjoy any of those three you would trade, then base my decision on that.

TRIPLE THREAT II.jpg I currently have 3 fifth scales. This will be an addition to the collection. I enjoy the mechanical aspect of the hobby as much as running them. 2 stroke gas engine is definitely more fun then plugging a battery into a 1:10. I'm officially addicted to the large scale rigs now

I like 1/5th, still I got a soft spot for 1/8 nitro.

The explosiveness, punch acceleration and nimble handling is not there in 1/5th.
Yes its true, its more like a real deal, but I just did not get that feel of 1/8th, which has no lag out of the hole.

Its what each one likes for sure, I drive every now and then a 1/24 stadium truck indoors and it sure is as fun (at least for me) as the larger scale, seeing that mini truggy go over ramps made out of cardboard.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks