Transmitter question inquiry Futuba 4PKS-r vs 4PX-r

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GirthBrooks

Is there that much of a difference will i be fine with easy Killswitch installation on my Losi 5ive T 2.0 with the 4pksr ? They seem pretty damn good for only 200.00$ vs paying over 500.00$ for the 4pxr ? I need answers if possible on there differences . I've heard good things about the old FASST SYSTEM on the 4pks-r

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230114-153658_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230114-153658_Google.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 12
4PM is awesome for the money and their newest radio. Using that on my new Baja build and it was very easy to setup. Used a dynamite kill switch on channel three. Works great and it’s super fast.

4 channel is nice, you don't you need it until you do. Most of my stuff has 4 channels if you want any accessories.

4pxr is an awesome radio, I like it just as much as my 7pxr. If you can find one I'd definitely take it over most. If you don't need all the bells and whistles a 4pm is just as good

I've been. Using a 3pv since last yr. Only issue I have with it is where the 3rd channel switch is located which is my kill switch button. On my spektrum it's right by my thumb so I can quickly hit it. The 3pv it by the wheel. I don't like that much. Otherwise for the $100 ya can't go wrong.

If your looking to run a ton of accessories, i.e. lighting then like @John Parks said 4th channel is nice but kinda not needed. You can run a splitter from the battery channel and grab power for lighting.

4 channel is nice, you don't you need it until you do. Most of my stuff has 4 channels if you want any accessories.

4pxr is an awesome radio, I like it just as much as my 7pxr. If you can find one I'd definitely take it over most. If you don't need all the bells and whistles a 4pm is just as good
With the 4pxr I can kill my Losi with the transmitter itself with a push of a button correct

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks