Travels to the USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevTrem

Evening all, at the end of this week I will be travelling from the UK to Culver City, Los Angeles in the USA and staying with family. Would love to come watch some locals bashing or even racing while I'm there.
I will be in the USA until 13th August.

On a side note, any must do's while I'm there, will have wife plus 4 year old and 7 year old boys with me.

Thanks in advance.

I don't know anyone there but I went last year and it was a blast, my favorite state so far .
I'd definitely go to Universal studios ,super fun .
Also if you have time I'd go drive over to Vegas and stay there for a night or Two and enjoy that.
California got some amazing beaches like LA Jolla so I'd go there aswell

For us people in the USA that know about LA, just be careful and pay attention. Due to our lovely government playing games crime has gotten much worse and more brazen in large cities. I'm sure people will say otherwise I error on the side of caution to see the next day and avoiding cities is one. Best of luck and welcome to America :ROFLMAO:

For us people in the USA that know about LA, just be careful and pay attention. Due to our lovely government playing games crime has gotten much worse and more brazen in large cities. I'm sure people will say otherwise I error on the side of caution to see the next day and avoiding cities is one. Best of luck and welcome to America :ROFLMAO:
I'm lucky that I'm staying with family and be mainly visiting friends plus usual tourist bits like Disney, while also travelling for a day in Vegas and couple days up to San Francisco.
We've been over before but not for 8 years now and not with kids.
We won't be doing Universal this time, due to age of the kids.
We will be having plenty beach days 😇

Thanks for advice lads.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks